Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Usual Suspects.

I love perfume. I love secretly smelling my wrists throughout the day. Most of all, I love the hunt for the perfect perfume. In my opinion, perfume (and sunglasses) is a very personal and hard gift to get someone...unless they give you a specific name or style. That's why I like buying it for myself. Going into a store, studying the bottles, wondering what scent hides inside, and finally smelling one that captivates you....I love it all! My favorite places to shop for fragrances are Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Nordstrom, and small boutiques. The reason for those choices is that they all carry unique and interesting perfumes and brands. I also love Luckyscent for online shopping. Happy perfume hunting! Here are some of the ones I wear most...

L to R: Nanadebary "Pink"; Fendi "Palazzo"; Hermes "EAU DES MERVEILLES"; Frederic Malle "Lipstick Rose"; Kilian "Love"


My two fave bottles. Love the woman on the Nanadebary bottle! The other is very classy!


My vanity tray of perfumes.






No comments:

Post a Comment