Monday, February 22, 2010

Re-Runs.

I was clicking through some pictures tonight while watching The Bachelor, and it inspired me to do a post featuring some of my favorite outfits. (That I actually have pictures of!) Some pictures are with others, because I couldn't crop myself out without looking like I am missing half my face. Enjoy my friends!

One of my all-time faves. Rozae Nichols dress from Kittie Kyle.


Great casual dress from Scoop NYC. Sorry so small - had to crop out the boy who wasn't smiling :)


Missoni dress... had to feature Mom too! Yes, I am naturally a brunette :)


Reason why this dress is a favorite...the back!


Another Missoni dress. LOVE Missoni!! This is my cousin Clayton. Wanted to leave him in the picture because he has such great style! Just look at that shirt & tie!


Anna Sui dress w/cut out back! Had to layer with the turtleneck...it was chilly!


I wear this soooo much! A Common Thread dress.


First thing's first, this is hands down my favorite summer dress! The whole back is lace!
This is my family (cousins)! I wanted to include it to show another stylish man in my fam: MY BROTHER, Peyton (far left) So proud of him!


Ok ok...I just HAD to post this one. For obvious reasons :)




*All dresses but black one in the family pic and tie-dyed one are from Kittle Kyle in Memphis, TN.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous little dresses
    thanks for sharing as always
    and thanks for the sweet comments, love it!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some cute dresses! :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, i love this!! I think my favorite is the Missoni dress...the back is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete