Monday, February 15, 2010

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on the way...

Yet another cold, snowy day in Nashville. Had dinner with my best friend, Ashley. We've been best friends since we were four! She's my new photographer since my boyfriend fiance is now in FL! (Thanks girl!) Sorry for the blurry pics...he also got to keep the good camera, ha! So now I'm stuck with the old one until I get a new one...which hopefully will be soon. While I'm on the subject, anyone have a suggestion on what camera to buy? I don't want to spend a ton of money, but I do want a nice camera that will take great pictures for the blog! Ashley gave me the Pioneer Woman's new cookbook, which can be found here. I cannot wait to try some of the fab recipes in there! I've already tried several, and they have all been amazing...especially the chicken spaghetti! That one is a must-try! Wanted to share a couple pics of my outfit - a new lace shirt a friend gave me for my birthday and an amazing rich, caramel-colored fox furr & leather collar from Kittie Kyle in Memphis, TN. Kittie Kyle is one of my favorite stores on earth!! (more on the store to come)

I've also been collecting a ton of images that just strike or inspire me, so I wanted to share a couple of those as well. A couple are from two of my favorite blogs - Life In Travel & Sea of Shoes.








From Style.com


Her style is impeccable! An all-black ensemble. Love it!




From Chic Sensibility; again...all black. :)


Gucci shoes -love the bronze color with the light wooden heel. Image from Sea of Shoes.


My DREAM shoe, leopard AND lace...wow! Louboutins from Life In Travel.


Super edgy, yet very wearable. From Life In Travel.


I wouldn't normally be drawn to these, but I think they would be a cool addition to my shoe collection. Proenza Schouler booties from Life In Travel.


No clue where I got this image (sorry), but I am crazy about the arm-full of random jewelry!


4 comments:

  1. I love the leopard and lace heels too! I saw them on another blog and thought best combo ever! Some of the gals who write the food blogs I read use Canon Rebels. I don't think they break the bank compared to some and seem easy to tote around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! :) And thanks for reading! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the title of this post; and your lace top - you are just gorgeous!

    The leopard and lace booties = love. Two of my favorite things combined into one fabulous piece...how can you resist? And the last photograph has been in my inspiration folder for ages, as well. I found it on We Heart It or Tumblr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog so cute! I'm a new follower. Check out my blog too when you get a chance : )

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete