HomeAboutContact

Friday, June 25, 2010

Snake Skin Crush.

I have a crush on this dress....


Parker Dress found here.


You could do SO many things with this dress, and that's why it caught my eye at first. Then I noticed the subtle snake skin print and adorable double flared sleeves! Special touches like those just take a dress to the next level. I also love the nude coloring of the dress. It makes it simple to add so many neat elements to the dress once on. (i.e. Adding a pop of color like red, hot pink, or bright yellow...or black chunky shoes like the girl in the picture, or amazing over-the-knee boots when it starts getting cooler) Adding a floppy black felt hat would look cool, as well! What would you do to this dress to make it "you?"

14 comments:

  1. me too me too! I would wear my dark wood link necklace or KJL elephant bracelet :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to edk.dolce I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd pair it with long gold necklaces and tall, tall wedges -- it's so pretty, what a fabulous find!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything from the color to the texture to the cut.

    Your taste is spot on!

    Have a great weekend!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is nice and chic but I love the shoes. Have a nice weekend;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect dress indeed! I'd wear it with just a pair of nude superhigh heels and red lipstick...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I saw this dress and LOVED it! I'd go with a pair of wedges and add a belt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am imagining it with lighter (maybe nude) shoes and long thin necklaces. Its beautiful!

    -Melissa
    www.sassypose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Id belt it and where heels... perfect dress, completely love it!

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful!!also love the nude colors!!!

    http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG-i about died when i saw this-i fell for it when i saw it on shopbop a few weeks ago too! looooooove!

    http://asequindressatbreakfast.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete