Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday Musings.


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I was home with my family for most of the week, which was amazing and very comforting. Here are some things I'm loving on this Monday morning, along with some pictures from my Thanksgiving weekend… Enjoy!

I love wearing heels. Always will. If you're the same way, here are 7 Life-Changing Hacks to Make Your Shoes More Comfortable!

I didn't get to make Pumpkin Pie for Thanksgiving because my family doesn't "like" it. Weird I know. I plan on making this one for my little honey, though!

Christmas card season is upon us! Here is a great article for some inspiration on how to address your cards.

I think this is the coolest, most thoughtful thing!

My sweet brother sent this to me, and it couldn't be more true… 12 Reasons Why Your Brother Is The Most Important Man In Your Life.

Ellen DeGeneres casts herself in the Fifty Shades of Grey trailer. I freaking LOVE HER!

Tis the season: 4 Incredibly Easy Ways to Practice Everyday Gratitude.

{Close-up of our Thanksgiving table}


{My cute parents!}

{Sidney Clark Designs girls + my grandmother}
{Chris & I doing some target practice at my grandfather's farm}

{Cali boy in camo. A sight I thought I'd never see!}

{My brother & I with our grandparents}

{SO thankful he was home this Thanksgiving!!}

2 comments:

  1. People celebrate Christmas Day of various times of view. It is frequently joined with customs from pre-Christian winter celebrations. Numerous individuals decorate their homes, visit family or companions and trade endowments
    Visit this site to buy all types of medicines-"online pharmacy usa"

    ReplyDelete