Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Red Lips.


I love bright lipstick! The brighter the better, in my opinion! During the holidays, it makes such a pretty statement, too. I have lots of favorites, but here are the ones that top my list. 
What is your favorite red lip color? I would love to know!

{Great bold color with excellent color payoff!}

{Long lasting matte, budget-proof, and wallet friendly! Can find at Ulta.}

{This is a beautiful, bright poppy-red shade that's perfect for any holiday party!}


{A new favorite of mine! Goes on matte but doesn't dry out lips at all!
 You can get this at Ulta or Sephora.}


{This has been a long-time staple of mine! I absolutely LOVE Revlon lipsticks!
For the price, this is the best formula and color payoff. I also love the color "Love That Red."}


{DRUM ROLL PLEASE… This is my new favorite red lipstick, and it's only .99 cents!!!
I saw a girl in Nordstrom with the most beautiful lipstick… I stalked her down & asked her what it was… and she said this. I was shocked. It's the most beautiful color red, and it stays on SO well. My lips get dry pretty easily, and this one is the perfect matte for that. Get it at CVS!}


My other favorite red lipsticks are: 
-MAC's Russian Red 
-MAC's Ruby Woo 
-MAC's Relentlessly Red (looks great with MAC's Dynamo liner)
-Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in 001 and 111 (this one is a dupe for MAC's Ruby Woo, and I LOVE the Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks…great value & beautiful, long-lasting color)

Great red lip liners:
-NYX Hot Red
-MAC's Redd
-MAC's Brick


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


4 comments:

  1. Just starting to try red lipstick...this is so helpful. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm heading to the drug store stat to try that NYC color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about the red lips this season!! I have MAC's Ruby Woo and Bite's lip crayon in Pomegranate that is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soups can be partitioned into three fundamental categories to be specific Thick Soups and Thin Soup, which is additionally separated into Passed Soup, Unpassed Soup, and Cold Soup and International Soup, which are exceptional and well known or national soup from different countries.
    Buy all types of medicines from here-"buymedicationonline".

    ReplyDelete