Saturday, January 31, 2015

Super Bowl Recipes.

{via}


Happy Saturday friends! I wanted to share a few of my favorite recipes with you guys that would be perfect for tomorrow's Super Bowl festivities! Enjoy!


Super Bowl Soup

Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread - SO good! The guys loved this when I made it last year!

Ham & Cheese Sliders (Always popular!)

Captain Rodney's Dip (my #1 requested appetizer...everyone loves this!)

Sweet BBQ Meatballs (super easy; follow this recipe or do what I do: one jar of grape jelly and one jar of cocktail sauce for every bag of frozen meatballs used...easy and so tasty!)

Pecan, Brown Sugar, and Kahlua Baked Brie (My favorite!)

White Pizza Dip (I'm trying this recipe out this year!)

Beer Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip

Drunken Salami

Sausage Crescent Bites

Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Wings

Hot Corn Dip


Don't forget about the sweets!

Kahlua Brownies

Salted Fudge Brownies (These are a classic in our house!)

Cowboy Bark (the copycat recipe from Trader Joe's)

Scotcheroos

Better Than Sex Chex Mix (Oh la la!)

My Favorite Trail Mix (I love putting out something like this so people can grab a hand-full when they walk by! It always disappears!)

No-Bake Biscoff Cookies (Chris' favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment