Monday, April 5, 2010

My Easter Weekend.

Banana Pudding ice cream - Sephora for OPI nail polish in Leaf Him at the Alter


Vintage shopping in East Nashville.


Drinks with friends.


My fabulous drink!


Easter weekend bracelets that did not leave my arm: Winifred Grace & Vintage La Rose


Sushi with my bff


My hometown :)


Mom's vintage belt, worn as a bracelet.


Gift from Grandma: pitcher & glasses from the place Chris & I ate the night we got engaged!

Easter outfit.




Easter centerpiece. My mom is amazing at creating these!


Fresh flower bouquet.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good time.
    good food, good shopping, good people - what else do u need out of life?!?

    stop by my blogs!
    http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com
    http://notthathaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the speed limit sign from Ttown... I was never very good at following that! It always reminded me of the 18 mph in Ox, which I was never good at following either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leopard + yellow together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the belt worn as a bracelet, gorgeous! xx

    www.olivia-parker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete