Alicia over at Wholesome Fashion awarded me this blog award!! Hers is one of the most well-written and fun blogs I've found. I read it almost daily! Alicia supports other blogs and is so kind and personal when responding to a post or question. I love that about her and look forward to keeping up with her & her fabulous blog! Thank you so much Alicia! :) I appreciate it!
•Accept and thank the person who gave it to you!
•List 10 things about yourself
•List 5 additional things you DON'T like
•Then pick ten people to give this lovely award to!
10 Things About Me:
1. I live in Nashville, as you can tell from the header on my blog.
2. I work in the country music industry, as a "song plugger," working with songwriters everyday.
3. My fiance plays baseball.
4. I lived in NYC for 6 months, while in college.
5. I have an obsession with wearing multiple, big bracelets. That stems from my mom. :)
6. Besides fashion, my hobby is doing research on the great places to eat and shop in new cities. (I have emails that I send to people that contact me with all my recommendations! So if you need some, let me know!)
7. I love red wine so much that I want to own a vineyard someday.
8. I consider myself a city girl, but grew up in a very small town. (under 4,000 people) I will always, always be a small-town girl at heart.
9. I sang in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade when I was 16 years old.
10. I want to have Kelly Ripa's job one day. (and be her friend)
5 Things I Don't Like:
1. People sneezing around me.
2. People who "pretend" they didn't get your text. Let's be honest, everyone is glued to their cell for 99% of the day.
3. Working out. Any type.
4. When people don't leave voicemails.
I am passing this award to the following lovely blogs:
Thanks so much you guys! xo