Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Shoe Love.

Brian Atwood

Camilla Skovgaard

Jimmy Choo

Derek Lam

Brian Atwood

Nine West

Christian Louboutin


Nine West - great alternative to the Louboutin's above!

Nicholas Kirkwood


Pelle Moda from Shopbop; I have these and can't wait to start wearing them!

Nine West - such a great neutral color! Could go with so many things!


Proenza Schouler


Juicy Couture, for a nice pop of color!

Shoe from ASOS


J Crew



J Crew - certain colors are on sale now online!

Nine West, Steve Madden, and Victoria's Secret all have great, affordable spring/summer shoe selections!

Hope everyone is enjoying the nice spring weather we are having! If nice weather hasn't hit you yet, don't worry... it's on the way! Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. LOVING your spring shoe picks
    gorgeous!
    thanks for sharing darling
    and thanks for the sweet comments, means so much!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those shoes!!!

    Thank you for stopping by my site.

    ps: about the bracelets, I bought them so long ago at Neiman last call. when I remember, I'll let you know ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love me some Kirkwood please!!!

    Great selection of footwear!


    xxLauren


    http://littlefashionbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I'm loving every single one! ESPECIALLY the Camilla Skovgaard one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first and second one, theyre brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete