Sunday, March 7, 2010

Orange Colored Sky.

I went wig shopping on Friday, which was a first for me. I have to be a brunette for certain parts of the play I'm in. I found it a little ironic that I had to buy a brunette wig, since I am naturally brunette. Trying on those dark wigs made me miss my dark hair....for about a minute! :) I love being blonde and have the rest of my life to be brunette! Believe it or not, this dress is Forever21. I instantly fell in love with it's bold orange color, exposed back zipper, and best of all...the crazy, pointy sleeves! So many unique details in one little dress! All for $22. Gotta love that!





Belt: The Limited  


See how pointy the sleeves are?!


My favorite winter boots: Suede & patent leather from Nine West

   * Thanks to my friend, Kelly, for taking these pics! You're amaizng, and I appreciate the time it took to take the pics!

2 comments: