Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Musings.


{via}

We had a few days of glorious fall weather, then it turned warm again this past weekend… which I love because I am not fully ready to commit to the cold weather! My mom came into town, and we took a couple of day trips to some surrounding Nashville areas over the weekend. It was MUCH needed for both of us! Here are some things that have popped up on my radar this weekend…

Regardless of the warm weather, I am making this soup this week. And my favorite fall scones, too!

The power of a compliment. LOVE THIS!

Really inspired by these beautiful living spaces!

Cool article alert: How you make decisions says a lot about how happy you are.

Obsessed with all things Christine Centenera.

My favorite summertime cocktail is a gin & tonic. This recipe has a fall twist to it!

Have a wonderful week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment