Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Musings.

{via}

As much time as I spend online during a normal week, I'm bound to come across sites, articles, recipes, and tidbits that I want to share with others and save for future reference. I thought I would start a series on my blog that showcased some of my favorite findings around the Internet. Enjoy!

Kind of love the concept behind this website: 12-Hour City Guides. I have many of my own, too, so shoot me an email if you ever want my personal city guides!

Never wash your nice jeans again. Freeze them.

Chris and I love Bulletproof coffee! Read about it here.

I loved reading this article about disappointment. This year has been a rough one, and I appreciated the simple, straight-forward thoughts on the subject.

Apple, pear, and gin cocktail? I think so!

Really enjoyed this Buzzfeed video on coffee hacks. I freeze my left-over coffee in ice trays all the time, putting them in smoothies/protein shakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment