Thursday, September 16, 2010

Addictive.

When reading the various blogs that I do, I love coming across a recipe that I just can't wait to try. These just jumped out at me! This weekend is a big weekend, as I have a couple of bridal showers in my hometown. They are my first ones, so I am pretty excited! My little honey's parents came into town from CA tonight, so I wanted to bake some cookies for them (ok, ok...and for me too!) I made the Chocolate Orange Chippers, and I ate as much of the dough as I could stomach. I love anything with orange zest...or lemon or lime zest, come to think of it! The dough AND the cookies were incredible! This is a recipe you must try! Happy cooking my friends! xx







14 comments:

  1. Oooh, these look so tasty, my dear!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look and sound delicious!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...those look good! Lindsay - HOW do you stay so thin? cuz i know you love to eat! share your secrets, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look and sound SO GOOD!! Enjoy your weekend and have a great time at your showers. Plenty more treats to be consumer, I'm certain :)

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate chip anything is my favorite! These look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow - that batter.. these look great!

    xx anna jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sound so good. I'm with you... anything with orange zest. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm sounds delicious!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for Visiting and dropping your valuable comments on my blog

    Am always greatful to u and your blog

    My blog has been update, though my english is not good, read and drop ur comments in a free manner

    Thanks
    Regds
    VIjay(maubreye)
    http://vinothcraig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been thinking of making cookies all day long! I think i need to make THESE!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg those look so yummy

    XOOX,

    http://outfitid.com/

    ReplyDelete